Monday, December 31, 2007

My personal resolution(s)

Happy New Year everyone! (well, I'm a little early ... but this still counts!)

I've been talking with friends, family and co-workers about New Year's resolutions for 2008, and this year, I decided to do something a little different. Inspired by a few photographers who have developed their own lists, I've created my own 101 in 1001.

What is this list, you may ask? Well, it's 101 things I want to accomplish in the next three years. Yes, this appeals to the side of my overachieving personality that is WAY too Type A. But I LOVE lists — and the joy that comes with crossing things off them. (surely I'm not the only one!)

Anyway, what I love about this list is that are some big goals and lots of little ones. It took me about an hour to compile, and yes, I had help coming up with some of these ideas. If any of you guys want to join me in making your own 101 lists, I'd love to hear about it. And if you need some inspiration of your own, just type "101 in 1001" into Google and you'll be set!!!

1 comment:

me said...

Oh Gail, you've inspired me. I think I'll come up with a list of my own -- and there's something that I'll put on my list that I'm kind of surprised isn't on yours! But don't worry, I'll share Hank!