Friday, December 21, 2007

And the frustrations grow ...

I wanted to be able to share a lot of photos from a recent shoot I had with Nick and I's good friends, TJ and Tammi, and their little girl, Riley.

But remember all those comments about the speed of our computer? Well, if it were in a race right now with a slug, the slug would win. I think even the slime on the slug would beat the 'ol trusty Dell ... I'm serious.

So after spending nearly an HOUR getting Photoshop open long enough to edit one photo from the shoot, I said enough is enough and now I'm calling it quits for the day.

My hope is that anybody who checks this blog on occasion will hang with me (through what may be some sparse postings ahead!!!) until Nick and I can work out the financing of a new computer a bit sooner than we'd planned.

Because it's no longer possible for me to foster this dream of mine and do the work I need to do on a PC that's processing data like it's 1954.

In the meantime, enjoy a sneak peek of little Riley. Isn't she adorable?

1207_riley2

2 comments:

Betsy King said...

I soooooo feel your pain. My computer was a turtle and john was always on his. So we financed mine through apple.

Hugs to you!

T.J. Wilham said...

Gail, we love the picture. It's so good we wish we could buy a new mac for you. Can't wait