Tuesday, January 8, 2008

R.I.P.

For anybody still checking up on the blog, you know I've been having computer problems as of late.

Well, the Dell officially died over the weekend. Thankfully, I'd been anticipating the event and had backed up all files save a few random singles off iTunes (which makes me sad still, but it's better than losing everything for sure!)

Nick and I will be purchasing an Apple (a date upon which, when opening the box, I will purr like Sex in the City's Carrie 'Hello lovveerrrr...'), but until that day comes, posting on here will be pretty sparse because, well, I can't process any photos without a machine and posting photos and growing my love of photography is the whole point of this blog!!!

I'd love it if you guys would check back here in a few weeks and hopefully, I'll be back up in running!

3 comments:

Amanda Reynolds said...

I hope you get your new computer very soon!! I'm looking forward to seeing more wonderful photos :)

Ellen said...

See you tomorrow! You can bask in the warmth of my Mac until you get your own.

T.J. Wilham said...

you can fly to Albuquerque and use mine.