Thursday, December 20, 2007

When gifts give back

After a day at work spent mostly counting down the hours until I could go home (thanks to this awful cold I've got - just in time for Xmas!), I had a major mood-booster when I checked out Nate and Amanda's blog today.

Amanda, you are one of the sweetest gals I know and I thank my lucky stars my umpteenth random Google search for a wedding photographer led me to you and Nate all those months ago :)

And thank you SO SO much for a much-needed pick-me-up today!!! I needed one in the worst way ....

1 comment:

Betsy King said...

Oh gail that scarf is beautiful and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your tag. I have tried knitting and I'm just not that good. I think I'm more into the instant gratification of photography but I hope someday I can enjoy the journey of knitting. I have given a friend a pair of mittens once and it feels REALLY good giving someone a gift you have mad.

Hope you feel better. I myself am trying VERY hard not to get ill.