Sunday, December 9, 2007

It's a snowman, but his name's not Frosty

While I spent a chunk of my weekend thus far backing up files on our dying PC (a Mac replacement is in store for 2008 :), Nick and our friend Chris (who is a photographer at the paper) spent their Friday night building a GIANT snowman outside our office.

Hours later, they came home as excited as little kids about their accomplishment.

So, without further ado, meet ... Barry. As in, he's so behemoth in size he's the Barry Bonds of snowmen. "It's like he's on steroids," my husband says.

(Is there a clause somewhere for wives that states, on occasion, our husbands revert to 12-year-olds? :)

1207_snowman


***I figured out a way to make my photos bigger on here -- which is a very good thing and hopefully just one of many improvements to come for this blog!

No comments: