Monday, December 3, 2007

Baby love

Meet Cyenna, the adorable daughter of my childhood friend, Kristen. Born a little more than two weeks ago, this little girl didn't come easy into this world. Matter of fact, she put her mama through a lot of (post-op) pain.

But as Kristen can attest, it's been worth it to hold a little bundle like this in her arms.


Let's start with Cyenna's tiny little toes. I'm a sucker for shots like this!


And on to that beautiful little face. Doesn't she look so peaceful?


Not even a month old and already she's stylin'!


Mother & daughter
(this is my FAVORITE shot! Doesn't Kristen look beautiful?)


Kristen's been out of the hospital little more than a week and
already she's making Cyenna feel at home for the holidays!


"A baby is God's opinion that life should go on." -- Carl Sandburg


Congratulations Kristen and Billy!!




Side note: Tonight I went with my generous friend Michelle to catch the traveling Broadway performance of Hairspray! at Emens. It was FABULOUS! Lucky for me, I had a free ticket, but I would have gladly paid my admission it was so good!!!

5 comments:

Betsy King said...

so sweet!

Gail said...

Thanks Betsy -- do you remember Miles being this little? :)

Jodie said...

Oh my gosh Gail! Those are beautiful! Mom and baby look like they are doing well!
Get that camera ready because in another four months I would love for you to shoot pictures of our little baby boy!

Gail said...

Jodie,
I would LOVE to take photos of you and the baby -- and a BOY??!! That is great news!!

Unknown said...

What a cutie, great job Gail! I do love the one with mommy and baby :)

~amanda