Friday, December 14, 2007

Favorite blog Friday

One of my ABSOLUTE favorite photographers right now is Tara Whitney. She's a California girl and her work (especially of children) is just some of the sweetest stuff I've come across.

Amanda and I talked recently about how yummy the light is on the West Coast and how it just seems different from what we get here in Indiana - all the more reason I want to make a trip to California!!

If you ever need a little pick-me-up at your desk, or inspiration for better photos, Tara's blog is a cute site to check. She actually first made a name for herself in the scrapbooking world, and you can still see that influence on her life when she blogs about her personal world (and her four sweet kids). And if you want to, give her Web site a look too if you get a chance!

No comments: