Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Here kitty, kitty

This here is Stripey. He's a cutie, huh?

Nick's friend, Erik, brought Stripey (his dad's cat), over to the house tonight. Stripey was one of three "actors" in a student film Erik's making at Ball State and, yep ... you guessed it: Nick and I were actors one and two.

(Let me tell ya ... I dread seeing that footage. We shot this with me in no makeup, wearing workout clothes post-run, wearing a T-shirt covered in cat hair. How's that for a visual?)

Stripey2_1


Anyway, Erik's friend created this amazing light set-up in our kitchen for filming and knowing I'd never get our house this well-lit again I decided to take the opportunity to snag a few photos of the cat. Now, I've been resisting Nick's pleas for a cat for a while now (a dog is enough work, I say), but a cat like this ... well, a cat like this I could fall for...

Stripey


Then again, how can I resist a man's pleas when he gives me a face like this? Seriously, who is making his best "Could we purdy please get a cat?" face in this photo?

Stripey

No comments: