Friday, April 18, 2008

Hellllooooooo spring!

I just came back from lunch and strolling across a college campus in springtime ... well, there's just nothing better.

Students sunbathing, the Beatles blasting on a stereo, the dogwoods in bloom -- after the winter we've had it's so great to feel sunshine hit your face again!

Just wanted to share a few shots of some of the flowers that have begun to pop up all over the yard. Hope you're enjoying this weather as much as I am!


Crocus just have to be the first to bloom

crocusweb


My absolute favorite sign of spring -- FORSYTHEIA!!!!


Nature


I dared not meet the daffodils,
For fear their yellow gown
Would pierce me with a fashion
So foreign to my own.
-- Emily Dickinson

daffodil


One more ... sorry, I love flowers!

crocus2web

1 comment:

sarahbrowndowntown said...

You should go check out the flowers at White River Gardens sometime. Although my favorites, historically, have been the red tulips at the zoo.