Saturday, April 12, 2008

What a week!

So who knew this week would turn out to be so crazy for my husband! One minute he's getting pounced on by a Republican, the next he's interviewing the Democrat who could very well become the next President of the United States.

This is Nick with Barack Obama during his campaign stop in Muncie Saturday. Nick was one of two reporters to get seven minutes (I know, why seven? why not like, 10? ha!) to meet with the presidential hopeful after he gave his speech at Ball State.


Nick interviews Barack Obama



The photo above was taken by our good friend and Star Press photographer Melanie Maxwell. Since I didn't get to actually be there in the gym for Obama's campaign stop (I couldn't get a ticket in time and work-wise, I had to be back in my office to post Ball State's coverage to the Web), I just wanted to give credit where credit was due!

And here's a link to Nick's interview with Obama if you want to watch it!

No comments: