Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I am in love

I could count on one hand the things in my life that matter most to me:

My husband
My family
My faith
My friends
My dog

But after this week, I may have to grow another thumb because I AM IN LOVE WITH MY NEW CAMERA!

Check out these images I snapped and tweaked just barely in Lightroom - they're pretty much straight out of camera. (and yes, CANON ROCKS THAT MUCH!)


Delicious light peeking over the house

flowers5D


Daisy looking like such a little menace. This shot cracks me up because see that long grass in front of her? She's obsessed with eating it, so I couldn't get her to look up at the camera for the life of me. Cue the far-off sounds of another dog barking and suddenly she's all ears.


My dog Daisy


And what's this? A shot of moi? Shocking, I know. But I've had a few people ask why there are never any shots of me on here, so I had to add the gratuitous self-portrait. Hey, you would to if you had this amazing little machine in your hand!

Self-portrait


Okay, now I can't wait to get to work on client sessions -- I'm starting to get some bookings for summer, so if you or someone you know is interested, give me a buzz!

3 comments:

sarahbrowndowntown said...

SHUT UP! I am in vicarious love!

Also, I love Daisy and I can't wait for her and Flash to be friends. They can eat grass together! I told Billy that the other morning when I let Flash out and the cat snuck out behind him that they were acting like our little "yard" was that scene in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory where you can eat everything in sight.

And you look so gorgeous! I can't wait to do headshots together!!!! :) Maybe that 5D will even make me look good!

Betsy King said...

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

: D!!!!!

Gail said...

Thanks for the sweet compliment Sarah (and I loved that Charlie and the Chocolate Factory analogy!)

You know, last night was the first time I've ever been able to get my whole self in a photo? Usually I cut my face off -- I am so in love with the full frame!