Sunday, April 13, 2008

A grey kind of day

After the most beautiful weekend we've had all year last weekend, this weekend was ... well, not so pretty. I think this extended winter-like cold has been hard on everyone who's been slammed by colds, the flu and a bleak spirit so far this year.

In honor of today's "grey" day (seriously, it should NOT be spitting snow in mid-April!) I thought I'd post an image I shot some time back while on my in-laws' farm. It was one of those cold, grey mornings where everything is shrouded in fog and you think, maybe if you were Ansel Adams, you could capture that feeling.

Well, I tried anyway ...


A very grey day

2 comments:

Betsy King said...

Beautiful! I stink at landscapes. Very nice girl!

Remind me, when are we getting together?

: )

Nicole said...

As much as I hate a lot of Indiana's winter/spring weather...this is beautiful!!!