Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Blast from the past

I've been going through my files as of late, pulling some images I wanted to use for test prints with the pro photo lab I'm working with when I came across photos of this little guy.

Meet Duncan the Dinosaur.

Duncan the Dinosaur


I shot these for one of my best girlfriends (shout out to Michelle at the Star Press!) last October, when her son was obsessed with his Halloween costume. Duncan's birthday happens to be in October and every year for the past four years, Michelle and Dave have sent out as invitations these adorable postcards of Duncan in that year's costume. For his 3rd birthday, the postcard was of the little guy as an elephant, "roaming" Muncie's parks. The year before, a frog.

Last fall, the theme was "A Day in the Life of a Dinosaur." Stumbling across these images was such a treat -- I had so much fun with them that day!

Duncan the Dinosaur


Hey, dinosaurs have gotta get around somehow, right?

Duncan the Dinosaur


And one more of Duncan, sans costume. How cute is he? Man, I miss this little guy!

Duncan

2 comments:

sarahbrowndowntown said...

Oh STOP! These are too cute! They remind me of my dog's dinosaur costume, which he doesn't seem to love as much as this kiddo. He tries to eat the arms off of it, in fact.

My favorite has gotta be the dino on the bike. SO priceless!

me said...

wow, if this isn't proof that duncan has grown, i don't know what is! beautiful pictures gail. they're SO duncan!