Monday, April 21, 2008

Out with the old

I recognize that a photo of paint chip samples doesn't make for the most exciting post in the world, but to me, it's more of what you can't see in this image that makes it blog-worthy:

And that is A REMODELING OF OUR DEN!

For the past 2 years we've lived in our house, the den has been this "blah" shade of "Almond Paste" (if that name doesn't do it for you well .... after 24 months of looking at it, me neither). So I decided to punch things up a bit and go with a nice, subtle shade of green. I think it's going to go well with the bold accents I've got planned for the room and can't wait to post on here AFTER a mid-week trip to IKEA and a frenzied effort to have a new office ... er, work space ;) by the weekend!


paintchips



Don't you just love home makeovers? Not to get all HGTV on here, but even if it's just adding a piece of art to my walls, I feel like I've accomplished a goal akin to what those manic home crews pull off in 48 hours on Extreme Home Makeover.

1 comment:

Betsy King said...

I'm DYING to paint my bed room but man, gotta find the time!

I just need to do it!!!!!