Friday, May 9, 2008

Standing out in the crowd

I know, I know, another photo of flowers. If it seems like that's all you've been seeing on the blog these days, well, that's because it is!

But here's the good news: I have my first engagement session this weekend with my very, very dear friend Tracy (up in Cleveland no less -- hey, I hear it rocks ;) so I am BEYOND excited for the shoot and to post some photos of a beautiful couple on this blog!

Now, I have a deadline for a copyediting project next week, and what stinks is that I know I'm going to want to spend ALL my free time editing their photos but I've got to get my manuscript back first! So be patient ... and hopefully, you'll find it worth your wait ;)

Standing out in the crowd


We have a ton of red tulips that have (well, had now) been blooming in our front yard when these little stragglers popped up among them. I just love this shot - reminds me of how nature doesn't always bring with it what you had expected.

No comments: