Monday, May 12, 2008

A sneak peak

On Saturday, I had the great pleasure of taking engagement photos for one of my dearest friends, Tracy, and her fiance, Kevin.

The couple lives up in Cleveland, and it was my first trip to the city, so I loved the tour they gave me. My ONLY regret was not bringing my 5D with me for a trip to the West Side Market. It was SO cool and unlike any place I've ever been. You just had to see it!

We lucked out with AMAZING weather for the shoot and these two are too hot for words! Too bad, when all I want to do is edit their photos, I'm stuck copyediting for a few more nights.

But I couldn't resist giving you guys a sneak peak! Don't you LOVE seeing couples in love? I know I do!

Tracy & Kevin Engagement


Tracy & Kevin Engagement


MUCH more to come -- and SOON!

5 comments:

tracy said...

We love them! You did such an amazing job!!!!

me said...

congrats gail! now get your work done so we can make an appt to see each other! this is ridiculous!

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

These rock! great shoot! i cant wait to see more

Anonymous said...

They really are too hot for words... beautiful photos!

sarahbrowndowntown said...

Lookin' good! I also can't wait to see the rest! :)

(Back from NYC, which was awesome--I'll be back at work tomorrow so I'll write you a nice long e-mail then.)