Friday, February 1, 2008

Turtle Pond rocks!

If you were at Nick and I's wedding, then chances are you know my affinity for Turtle Pond Photography. I still love to keep tabs on what Nate and Amanda are up to through their blog and I'm blessed that Amanda and I's friendship has been able to grow in recent months over a few trips to the coffee house.

Amanda had been saying for a while now they were working on getting a new Web site together and, lo and behold, it is up and running! You've got to check it out!

I love the look and feel of their new site's design, and it's amazing to see how much phenomenal work they've done just since we hired them in spring 2006 to shoot our wedding. They are so great and, as my good pal Joy noted, "worth ever penny" ;)

Oh, by the way, if you check out their selection of "Fave" wedding shots, you might spot a few of a familiar bride in there ;) Thanks Amanda!

1 comment:

Amanda Reynolds said...

Awwee...thanks for the shout out Gail...you're so sweet!!! You're such a great friend :)

It's great to see some new photos on your blog too...what an adorable grandma!!