Sunday, March 23, 2008

Who's this little guy?

Keeping with the trend, here are some more photos shot over the Christmas holidays that have been making their way from my flash cards onto the computer. This is my nephew, Sam, who is the son of Nick's oldest sister, Angela and her hubby, Alan (they are expecting another this summer - so exciting!)

He is such a hoot and he's grown SO much even since these photos were snapped (I took a bundle of photos of him last weekend, but those are for another blog post on another night). This series below was from the Werner Christmas at the Markarians in Cincinnati.


Sam testing out the binoculars Aunt Gina and Uncle Ken got him for Christmas


Bucked up and ready to open some presents after refueling with a cookie!


This was the present Nick and I got him for Christmas. A Melissa & Doug fuzzy-make-your-own monster puppet. We were a little uncertain whether Sam would take to this toy (something my husband spotted at a local toy shop and went bonkers over)


Minutes out of the box, he was warming up to it already! Angela has assured us that in the months since, he now totes it around everywhere and has discovered how to rearrange all its parts. She and Alan are pretty close to being pushed over the edge with having to do their best "monster voices!"


(For the record, all photos I took over Christmas were in terrible halogen-induced lighting, thus the reason for the yellowy glow. I tried adjusting my white balance in camera to adjust, and tinkered a bit in Photoshop, but my hope is that, come the '08 holiday season, I'll have my lighting situations better under control)

No comments: