Thursday, March 20, 2008

Remember this face?

So it's terribly embarrassing, but this image of my niece, Emily, is months old - FROM CHRISTMAS!!

That's the backlog a person faces when she has memory cards with tons of images on them taken over the past few months with no place (until now) for them to go!!!

Slowly but surely, I'm getting back in to the swing of shooting and processing (and saving) my images. But let me emphasize the "slow" part of this equation. Slower yet because I'm trying to use a new program to manage my images (Lightroom), trying to brush up my Photoshop editing skills (using this awesome book that was a birthday present) and just all around getting used to the marvels of working on a Mac again after years at home with a PC (I'll never go back - EVA!)

So for now, expect a steady trickle of images from the past. And it's probably likely that this little one below will continue to take center stage on this blog. Because, well, she's a ham (what can I say, she IS her father's daughter!) and because, well, I don't have my own little ones yet to pester with the camera so for now, that's where nieces and nephews come in!

1 comment:

me said...

omg gail, i have seen lots of your cute pics of her, but come on, this is too cute! what a doll!!!