Thursday, January 24, 2008

Cool new features!

I doubt many friends or family members have been checking here lately, but when you (hopefully) do get back into the habit, please notice some cool new features I've added to the right-hand side of the blog!

Friends who are photographers, I hope you add my blog to your RSS feed!

For those of you asking, "What the heck is an RSS feed?" ... I'm not the most tech-savvy to explain it, but feeds are ways for bloggers to get you to subscribe to their content.

With the growing popularity of blogs, if you check more than two or three a day (mine maybe included ;) I highly recommend you look into using a service like Google Reader, which is what I use. So instead of constantly "blog stalking," (clicking on a person's site seven times a day to see if they've updated), Google Reader does it for you!

If none of the above made sense, and you want to bypass this whole "RSS feed" business, then you can subscribe to my blog by e-mail too! Sounds easier, doesn't it?

For me to attract (and hold) people's interest in this blog, I need a way to keep you all in the know that I'm posting — and this is a great way to do it! So I hope you subscribe!

No comments: